Our eBook gives you all the information you’ll need to look after your Bearded Dragon properly
Saving you money, stress and vet trips
What Does It Cover?
- Deciding Whether To Own a Dragon.
- How To Choose A Dragon When Buying.
- General Dragon History And Information.
- How Much They Cost, Initially And Ongoing.
- What To Look For When Buying Equipment.
- What you don’t need to buy – save your money. (And upset the pet shop!)
- What Bearded Dragons Eat – Comprehensive list of food to feed regularly, occasionally and perhaps more importantly the foods your bearded dragon absolutely must NOT be given.
- How Much To Feed Your Dragon – many captive bearded dragons are overfed!
- Common Diseases, How To Avoid Them And How To Treat Them.
- How To Deal With Shedding Skin – getting this wrong can cause distress to your dragon, stunt growth and lead to loss of limbs or tail.
- What Is Brumation – and How To Deal With It.
- Correct Lighting And Temperature – probably the most important advice you can receive in the care of your bearded dragon.
- Which Are The Best Substrates – perhaps the second most important piece of advice you can be given for a healthy happy dragon.
- Why some substrates are dangerous to keep your bearded dragon on – even though they’re advertised as being suitable.
- What To Do If Your Female Dragon Lays Eggs.
- Common Behaviours – Why Is Your Dragon Waving At You?
- Common Pitfalls.
- And much, much more.
!! This book will pay for itself many times over !!
Why Do I Need This?
This book will almost certainly contain information that you don’t know about. And you won’t know that you don’t know it until something disastrous happens. Forewarned is forearmed – get the book now.
If you’re not aware what diseases can befall your Beardie, you won’t know what to look for, nor how to avoid them.
This book can save you time, money, vet trips and even your Bearded Dragon’s life.
YOU MAY BE MAKING SOME SERIOUS, COSTLY MISTAKES THAT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU’RE MAKING
If your dragon is exhibiting any of these signs, you need to get your copy of the eBook now, before it’s too late.
- Runny eyes or nostrils
- Black tip on their tail
- Has trouble breathing
- Looks stressed
- Hides all day
- Is lethargic and doesn’t want to interact with you
- Is aggressive towards you
- Looks dull in colour
- Lacks appetite
- Hasn’t been to the toilet for a while
- Twitches or has awkward jerky movements
These things can be signs of problems with your bearded dragon that will potentially hurt them forever. It’s not your fault if you don’t know. But now there’s no excuse – grab your copy of the Essential Guide to learn how not to make these mistakes and fix them if they’re already started.
Don’t Let Your Bearded Dragon End Up Like This
Many owners don’t know the proper way to care for a bearded dragon. Following the advice in our eBook will ensure your bearded dragon doesn’t end up looking like this. Don’t make your bearded dragon suffer because you simply didn’t know how to care for it properly.
The disease that dragon is suffering from is easily avoidable. But if you don’t know how, yours could inadvertently look similar. Don’t be cruel – get our eBook now, it’s a very small price to pay to know your dragon will grow up healthy and life a long happy life.
Ensure the safety, wellbeing and happiness of your bearded dragon so they can be a part of your family for a long time. Our eBook gives you all the advice you need to make that happen.
How Can I Be Sure This Is For Me?
Our eBook comes with a 60 day, no questions asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not satisfied you can simply request a refund through ClickBank.
Click on each image below to see an excerpt of the book
What Others Are Saying
I never realised how much there was to know about Bearded Dragons until I bought this book. It’s been a great learning experience and I feel like I can look after a bearded dragon comfortably now. Thank you.John Murphy, Ipswich.
Keep Your Dragon Happy and Smiling!
Who Wrote This Book?
The book is written by Claire Compton and Steve Brown – both authors of articles on this website. Both Claire and Steve are science degree educated and both work in the medical field.
The authors have owned Bearded Dragons as well as other reptiles and have used their own experiences along with research and consultations with Veterinarians, Herpetologists and Reptile Rescuers to produce the book.
There is so much misinformation available on the internet relating to the care and husbandry of Bearded Dragons. A lot of the information is out of date. Using their science based research skills, the authors have produced this book with only the up to date relevant information.
This digital download will be fulfilled by ClickBank who will handle the payment and delivery of your eBook. ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.